- It offers European coverage with an additional 9 countries (Slovakia, Slovenia, Liechtenstein, Estonia, Croatia, the Czech Republic, Hungary, and Latvia).
- Its screen is in 16/9 format and measures 4.3 inches (11 cm).
For the other characteristics which are the same, please see our complete article on the One Europe 22.
- New very practical mount of minimal size
- Simple to use
- Strong speakers
- No multimedia functions
- No advanced functions (Bluetooth, TMC, IQ Routes, etc.)
- No software improvements compared to former versions
- Only a single waypoint possible between starting and end points
- Not as fast as previous versions (reactivity and trip calculation)
Without revolutionizing the ''former Ones'', the new One Europe 31 adds new and very practical mount and a strong speaker. Otherwise, there is a loss of reactivity. It's still an excellent PND with amazing ease of use but services are at a minimum.